What Types of Information Do We Collect From You?
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual.
- your name of the travel plan
- your description of the travel plan
- your selected flights and links
- your saved searches
Please check the “help” function on your browser to control any of the options mentioned above.
Specific Conditions for uploading information to the Website:
To create your profile on the Website you will be required to provide us with some information about you such as name, surname and e-mail address. Additional information such as gender, birthday, nationality, country of residence, picture, preferred airport of departure, preferred activities, etc.is optional for you to provide. We will use this information to personalize your navigation and your searches.
Apart from that, we have designed this Webpage to help you to plan your trips. We provide you with a “space” for you to plan your trips, search and pick travel elements of your interest, enrich this with information, external links and comments from your friends. Please, take into account that this information may contain personal information regarding you or your friends.
We will inform you by e-mail about our products and services, special offers and promotions, new features and enhancements on the website and any other materials which we think may interest you.
Please access your settings to disable this functionality.
Non-Personal Information is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. We and our third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information from you, including your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, Operating System (OS) version, Internet browser, demographic data (for example your location without being associated to you).
IP Addresses. Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Website, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How Does Amadeus Use Information Collected From You?
- We will not use the content you upload for any purposes other than providing you with a repository to store your trip plans. You can use the repository to store information, to organize your trips and you can also share it and share the information with whoever you choose. We will also use the information you include in the repository to personalize your navigation through the Website.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use it for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share Non‑Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with affiliates and other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder as long as it is so combined.
IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
What are your responsibilities?
By submitting any personal information you warrant that you hold all the necessary consents to do that.
Please do not submit any sensitive personal information.
When you post contents or materials you can choose:
- if you want to make this information public to the general or not; please take into account that if you choose to make your information public we will only show the general details and the structure of your trip.
- You can share your content, materials and information by including the e-mail address or Facebook details of those with whom you have chosen to share your account.
Please be aware that the information you disclose or share through your plans may become public information, if you choose to do so, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. As a recommendation we urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY Personal Information YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
How Is Personal Information Disclosed?
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services or promotional activities.
- To identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding Website-related content through the Website.
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If necessary : (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Please take into account that some of the companies, affiliates or not, we may share Personal Information with, may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area, which, from a data protection perspective, may offer a non-equivalent level of protection as established in the European Data protection. We have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information continues to be adequately protected.
Third Party Sites
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not store or provide us with sensitive information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the contacting section of this Website (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
Third Party Sites
Changing or Suppressing Personal Information.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by the contacting section of this Website. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
In each event, you must clearly indicate the information that you wish to have changed or suppressed. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Jurisdictional and Cross-Border Issues
We do not represent or warrant that the Website or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Website's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Website and submitting any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.